At El Hogar Animal Sanctuary we are all activists who want to improve this world to make it a better place to love for everyone and every living species, especially for the most disadvantaged, which currently by number, are the animals.
We invite you to learn more about our home and join us through a virtual tour experience to get know our dear inhabitants, which will hopefully give you a great perspective about our lifestyle, and maybe reflect about who you can help those who need it.
Welcome to the change.
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE
THIS IS WHAT WE DO
Volunteers are the driving force behind this NGO. From many countries, people of all ages and nationalities work together in our departments to help animals from different focus areas:
- Animal sanctuary maintenance
- New rescues and recoveries
- Raise awareness on animal cruelty and bring the reality to our society showing how factory farming and other industries make a profit out of extreme animal abuse. We believe that only by knowing the truth people can make the right decisions.
WHAT WE DO
The land of free animals
We have created a space free of speciesism, an animal sanctuary within whose physical limits are not consumed or advertised products of animal origin.
Our facilities are adapted according to the needs and interests of each individual and according to their personal characteristics. This is a space without cages or fences that retain or isolate animals from each other. Instead, we have protected spaces where different species cohabitate happily with harmony and respect.
Our land is huge! We have 30 hectares of immeasurable beauty where rescued animals are happy and far from those times where they were abused and neglected by humans, offering them the possibility of a dignified life and where no one will separate them from their family, where mothers will raise their children and grandmothers will grow old along their lifetime friendships.
The land of free animals, El Hogar Animal Sanctuary.
What dictates our heart
- Maintain a place safe from speciesism, which means that there is no discrimination based on the species and all animals are respected equally and considered as unique individuals with their own personality and interests. We would like to extend this patterns to the rest of the world .
- We promote veganism, a free lifestyle without abusing animals, an ethical and sustainable way of life for all.
- We develop educational projects aimed for children and adults in order to provide knowledge about how other species live, behave and feel.
- We generate didactic material and raise awareness into society.
- We investigate the care and needs of each of the inhabitants of the sanctuary, ensuring their individual well-being and health. We also like to share what we learn with everyone for the benefit of other animals.
What can you do to help?
If you like what you see, if you feel like us and want to live in a better world, join us and be part of the activism for animal liberation and the planet: [email protected]
If you like what we do, and if you think places like this must exist in order to improve the lives of all animals, you can also collaborate by making a donation to help us save more lives: [email protected] (remember that you can donate money, in-kind donations or legacies and inheritances).